Wednesday 15 May 2013

Camera School - Module 1 - Landscape

Decided that if I was to begin to take this photography hobby serious, I had better do something about it.  O.K, so I joined the ShutterChimps which has pointed me in the right direction, and being an 'Event Photographer' during Lincoln Inspired certainly made me take lots and lots of photos and really think about composition etc.    Obviously I cannot afford another course such as the one I did with Going Digital last year www.goingdigital.co.uk/   so I enrolled on the Practical Photography Camera School www.photoanswers.co.uk/Camera-School-2013/

Basically this means subscribing to the magazine for 6 months (I did get a free tripod and spirit level!) and each month there is a module to complete.  This month it was Landscapes.  Sorry to say that I did not have nearly enough time to read and digest all the course work before I had to submit my image.  This is my image below:

 
This picture was taken in Puzzlewood  www.puzzlewood.net/ in the Forest of Dean.  Can't say I am totally happy with it as the greens aren't green enough for my liking.........Must try harder for module 2!

No comments: